This is a part-time position as Receptionist at IGDORE Bali Campus – a coworking space and microcampus in Ubud.
Work hours: You will be working 2 days a week (16 hours / week): Saturdays and Sundays, from 09:00 until 17:00. In addition may you occasionally be asked to (but never required to) fill in when the regular receptionist is on leave.
The position is family friendly: you are allowed to bring your children to work.
Start date: As soon as possible
- Previous experience from front desk work at a coworking space or a similar international hospitality setting
- Good at welcoming people and making they feel comfortable and happy
- Service-minded (you can apologise to a client and make sure that both satisfied and dissatisfied clients leave happy)
- Solution-oriented and independent (you can quickly find solutions yourself when needed)
- Very good verbal and written English
- Comfortable and independent in using computers
- Indonesian citizen
- Willing to work every Saturday and Sunday
Salary & benefits
Starting salary: 1.500.000 IDR per month (somewhat negotiable depending on experience & skills) for 2 days per week (Saturdays & Sundays). Hourly salary for additional hours.
The position is family friendly: you are allowed to bring your children to work. There is a playroom on 2nd floor that may be appreciated by kids 1-8 years old.
The position might with time be extended into a full-time position should it be preferred.
The workplace is located on Jalan Made Lebah No 12, Peliatan, Ubud. The workplace has 2 floors.
To apply for the position, please send your CV and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org; subject title “Receptionist Bali”.